Wednesday, January 14, 2009

whats new

All right people. there are a lot of new things going on in the Wareham house hold.

First of all I am starting school next week. I am so excited. Today me and dad went to the bus at 6 in morning and rode the route to my school and then back home. it was a different experience. seeing as I have never rode the public bus before.

Brandon has a job. He is working hard at desert industries.

Mom is still working for desert book. and She is loving it.

Dads work is doing great, they are still running strong.

So I kinda lied there is not a lot of new stuff going on. But I had no idea of how to start this blog off.

Well today me and dad went to the dmv to see if I could get my lisence. but the people there told us that we needed to make an appointment. It kinda sucked but at least me and dad got to hang out a while!

Well that seems to be it..........except if you trying to reach me on my cell. You wont be able to. I kinda lost it on the bus ride today! ;)